The Waffle Roost Truck opened in the Summer 2013. We've combined an authentic Belgian waffle recipe that we've been perfecting (forever?) with traditional buttermilk fried chicken (with a li'l kick). Add some unstoppable sides and we've put The Waffle Roost flair on this Southern sweet and savory classic.
All of our recipes are made in small batches daily, using only fresh, high quality ingredients. This ensures the homemade goodness that we promise you'll love.
Follow us on twitter @thewaffleroost and get your grub on!
Here's our recurring public events in 2015......otherwise keep an eye on our daily Facebook updates!
- Off the Grid, Menlo Park 1120 Merrill (at the Caltrain Station)
Every other Wednesday night, starting at 5pm
- Off the Grid, Sunnyvale 1177 Kern (at The Sports Basement)
Every other Thursday night, starting at 5pm
- Off the Grid, Oakland Museum (10th & Fallon)
Every other Friday night, starting at 5pm
- Off the Grid, Alameda (South Shore Center at Park & Franciscan)
Every other Saturday afternoon, 11a-3p
- The Willows Market, 600 Middlefield, Menlo Park
Once a month, Monday night, starting at 5pm